By: Sabrina Virdee (courtesy of Inside Fitness)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 scoop unflavoured Protein Powder
- 1 ½ cups of oats
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pizza toppings of choice
- Warm a non-stick pan over medium heat
- Blend all of the ingredients, toppings excluded, together in a food processor. Make sure the dough has a smooth consistency.
- Add the mixture into the pan and fry it like a pancake for about five minutes, or until the dough starts to crisp, turning golden around the edges.
- Once the crust is firm enough to hold its shape remove it from the pan and add the desired toppings, starting with the tomato sauce, and ending with the cheese.
- Grill the whole pizza in the oven until the base becomes more golden and crispier and the cheese has melted.
NUTRITION PER SERVING (without toppings)
Calories: 415 kcal