By: Sabrina Virdee (courtesy of Inside Fitness)
Makes 12 Blondies
- 1 15oz can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup all-natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup (approx. 1 scoop) Protein Powder
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line or spray 8x8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate chips and process until batter is smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly in prepared pan then sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are a tiny bit brown. Don’t over bake.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes on wire rack.
NUTRITION PER SERVING