Written by Sabrina Virdee
1 sweet potato, medium sized, halved
1/2 tsp coconut oil
3 tbsp walnuts
¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rub the sweet potatoes with oil and place cut side down. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until slightly caramelized and soft.
- Place the walnuts in the oven with the sweet potato during the remaining 8 minutes of cooking. Then remove, let cool slightly and roughly chop.
- Season the sweet potatoes with salt.
- Top with chopped walnuts.
Nutrition Per serving