1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup almond flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 scoops Obvi Collagen Protein Powder Cinnamon Cereal Flavor
3 large eggs, room temperature
2/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups grated apple of choice + additional diced for top
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and collagen powder.
- In another large bowl whisk eggs with maple syrup, coconut oil, applesauce and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined. Stir in grated apple.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake liner until you reach the top. Sprinkle with diced apples.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean from the center.