6 packets of Kiss My Keto Brownie, crumbled or finely chopped
¼ cup heavy cream
⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
Keto sweetener, as desired (I find it has the right amount of sweetness)
Optional, berries for serving
- Beat eggs, heavy cream, and milk in a bowl.
- Add in brownies and vanilla extract. If you want, you can add 2-3 tbsp Keto sweetener of any kind.
- Stir well and let the mixture rest for 30 minutes so brownies can soak up a bit of the egg mixture.
- Grease 8-inch loaf pan with butter.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the pan and bake for 35 minutes. Make sure you center is still slightly jiggly.
- Cool in a pan before inverting onto the serving plate.
- Top with berries or desired syrup.
- Slice and serve.