2 Cups Almond flour
2 T. Oh My Spice Sweet and Savory
1 Large Egg (beaten)
1/2 Cup Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 and ine baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together almond flour and Sweet and Savory. Add the beaten egg and use a mixer to blend together until a crumbly dough forms.
- Microwave the mozzarella until it's melted than knead into the dough.
- Place dough between two pieces of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough until it's very thin, about 1/16 in.
- Cut the dough into triangles and arrange on parchment lined pan.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until golden brown and crisp.