½ cup coconut oil
½ cup coconut butter
1 lemon, juiced & zested
½ tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp stevia powder
- Arrange paper baking cups on a plate or a small baking sheet. Set aside.
- Set up a double boiler: Fill a medium pot with an inch of water and place a smaller pot or heat-safe bowl on top ensuring the water is not touching the bottom of the smaller pot or bowl. The smaller pot or bowl should rest tightly on top of the pot and any water or steam should not be able to escape. Bring water to a boil then reduce to lowest heat.
- Add the coconut oil and coconut butter to the smaller pot and allow them to melt.
- In a small bowl combine the lemon juice, vanilla and stevia powder and stir until the stevia has fully dissolved. Add the lemon juice mixture to the coconut butter mixture and stir well to combine. Stir in a touch of lemon zest to taste.
- Divide the lemon coconut mixture between the paper baking cups then transfer to the freezer. Allow the fat bombs to set for about 30 minutes or until solid. Transfer to an airtight container and keep frozen.