1 ½ cups almond flour
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp pure maple syrup or coconut sugar
Pinch of salt
1 cup coconut milk, full fat
2 scoops OBVI Chocolate Strawberry
6 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
6 oz, milk chocolate, chopped
- Lightly grease 3 mini tart pans with removable bottoms with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, mix all crust ingredients until combined.
- Press into tart pans and set aside.
- Bring coconut milk to a boil in a saucepan, remove from heat and whisk in Obvi Protein and Collagen Powder.
- Place chocolate in a heat proof bowl and pour hot coconut milk over chocolate, stir until melted.
- Pour into crusts and refrigerate for an hour to set.
- Top with berries and mint.