If you’re looking for another way to enjoy Kiss My Keto’s brownies, we highly recommend these no-bake keto brownie cake pops. They look and taste so delicious too, they’re make worthwhile party desserts!
For the tops:
- 5 Kiss My Keto Brownie
- 2 tbsp melted and cooled butter
- ¼ tsp banana extract
For the topping:
- ¼ cup softened coconut oil
- Pink food coloring
- Crumble the KMK brownies in a bowl.
- Add butter and banana extract.
- Stir to combine.
- Shape the mixture into 5 balls.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes and insert a lollipop/popsicle stick in each ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Make the topping; heat coconut oil until runny. Add coloring and stir to combine.
- Drizzle over the cold popsicles.
NOTE: you can coat the popsicles with a layer of KMK chocolate or just drizzle with a pink coconut coating. Instead of coconut oil, you can use cacao butter.