Yields: 8-16 depending on desired size
2 scoop Yummy Sports protein powder
1 1/2 cup oat flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
8 tsp liquid egg whites
1/2 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
1/4 cup sugar free syrup
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 tsp non-fat milk
- Preheat oven at 350 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients together, ten add the wet ingredients.
- Knead together until you get a stiff dough.
- roll out dough onto a floured surface.
- Spread the filling mixture onto dough and then roll into a tube.
- Cut tube into 8-16 slices.
- Place rolls on the baking tray, making sure to leave space between the rolls.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Whisk together icing ingredients and pour over rolls before serving.
- Top with white chocolate chips and enjoy warm.