CARBION+ HIGH PERFORMANCE TRAINING FUEL
New CARBION+ has taken hydration to a whole new level. Not only is it the best tasting, most refreshing drink you’ve ever tasted but it will improve your training and deliver better results. You need carbohydrates to fuel your muscles and delay the onset of fatigue.
CARBION+’s phased delivery carbohydrates will maintain your blood glucose levels longer so you don’t crash and you can keep going longer and harder at a higher level of performance. When you sweat, you lose electrolytes as well as water.
If your levels of electrolytes drop too far, performance suffers. Increased levels of highly absorbable electrolytes in new CARBION+ will ensure you stay hydrated so you can retain and utilize the fluids you are consuming. Additionally, the absorption blend in CARBION+ helps to initiate the uptake of blood glucose into cells, meaning more actual fuel in the muscle.
KEY BENEFITS OF CARBION+
• More Refreshing – CARBION+ has been reformulated with a highly soluble carbohydrate blend that mixes easily and results in a clear, refreshing, incredibly delicious drink that will crush your thirst. A perfectly balanced blend of multiple forms of electrolytes has eliminated the salty, metallic taste often associated with high electrolyte levels so each sip leaves you feeling refreshed and your thirst quenched.
• Better Hydration – The electrolyte blend has been ramped up with more of the 4 key electrolytes that you need to stay hydrated during intense exercise. In addition, the source of these electrolytes has been optimized for improved absorption. Utilizing bicarbonate and citrate forms in addition to the more typical chloride forms results in improved absorption as well as improved taste.
• Fuels Improved Performance – The Phased Delivery Energy Blend was designed to provide fuel for your entire workout without the energy crash associated with sugar based sports drinks. Tests performed with high performance athletes during training has confirmed up to 50% improvement in stamina as well as a reduced perception of fatigue.
• Faster Recovery – Most athletes understand the importance of protein for recovery but the importance of carbohydrates is not as well recognized.
SHIPPING INFORMATION AND TERMS
Shipment Processing Time
Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Shipping Orders $99+: Add $99 or more (value) into your cart (before taxes, fees & promocodes/discounts, orders below $99 are charged a flat fee of $12-15 (depending on delivery zone/Province)
- For British Columbia, Alberta, Newfoundland, Labrador and PEI shipping is a flat fee of $20 - unless you order $149+ = Free shipping
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
- All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- We currently DO ship to the USA
Fitdeals.ca is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
At Fitdeals.ca we take pride in making sure that each-and-every customer has a positive experience. Customers can order with confidence and peace-of-mind knowing that your money will never be wasted on a product that is sub-par. If you feel that the results of your supplements are insufficient, please contact us and we will make sure that the situation is remedied quickly and fairly.
Our process is simple. Within 3 days, if you do not like the product*, email us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to get your return resolved quickly and effortlessly. Once the product is returned to our warehouse, we will provide you with a full refund of the item if unopened, and with a store credit for up to 50% of the item's value if opened*. Items must be returned in original container. We also allow exchanges for items of equal or less value.
*Does not include Apparel, Liquids or Personal Hygiene Products all sales are final for these products, no returns/exchanges.
*All open product returns/refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis*
Returns due to Address Error
If your order is returned due to address error (missing unit number, street number or incorrect postal code, etc.) you will be responsible for the return and a reshipping fee.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.