Looking for tasty, BBQ wings with none of the fuss? Then look no further than these Air Fryer BBQ Wings brought to you by g-hughes.
2 dozen chicken wings
1 tbsp salt
2 tsp cracked black pepper
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tps ground mustard
1/2 bottle G Hughes Sugar Free Original BBQ Sauce, divided
1. In a small bowl mix together all dry spices.
2. Place chicken wings in large mixing bowl and toss with seasoning blend.
3. Pour a ¼ bottle of BBQ sauce over wings and toss.
4. Place wings in air fryer basket at 400˚. Cook for 20 minutes (shake basket halfway through for even cook).
5. Remove basket, add ¼ bottle of BBQ sauce, shake and cook for additional 10 minutes.