1 PKG. TOFU (DRAINED & CUT INTO THICK SLICES) • 1/4 CUP ORANGE JUICE • 1/8 TSP GINGER POWDER • 1/8 TSP CRUSHED RED PEPPER • 1/4 CUP RICE WINE VINEGAR • 1/4 CUP SESAME OIL • G HUGHES SUGAR FREE HICKORY FLAVORED BBQ
1 pkg tofu, drained & cut into thick slices
1/4 cup orange juice
1/7 tsp ginger powder
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
1/4 sesame oil
G Hughes Sugar Free Hickory Flavoured BBQ Sauce
- Mix all ingredients (except for tofu and oil) in a small mixing bowl. Set sauce mixture aside.
- Next, add oil into a large heavy bottom sauté pan and heat to medium high heat.
- Brush sauce mixture on one side of tofu, and place sauce side of tofu down onto pan, and brush other side of tofu with sauce.
- Sear each side of tofu (about 8 min per side) until desired color is reached.
- Remove from pan, it's ready to eat! Serve with your favorite vegetables and rice! For an additional kick try adding hot sauce!