Combined with The Perfect Bite Bake Shoppe (@theperfectbitebakeshoppe), Beyond Yourself has pulled together the tastiest protein snack that you'll find. So grab your Beyond Yourself Vegan Protein and get "baking".
1.5 cups oat flour
1/2 cup almond flour
pinch of sea salt
3 Scoops Beyond Yourself Cupcake Batter Vegan Protein
1/4 cup coconut butter, melted
1/4 cup nut butter
2 tbsp honey (Vegan sub: brown rice syrup or agave)
120ml unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup sprinkles
1/2 cup white chocolate, melted with 1 tsp coconut oil (Optional)
1. In a large bowl mix together your oat flour, almond flour, sea salt and protein powder. Whisk until well combined and set aside.
2. In a heat proof bowl, microwave your nut butter, coconut butter, and honey until liquid, about 30-45 seconds.
4. Add your liquid ingredients onto your dry and mix. It will still be dry, that's okay!
5. Pour your almond milk slowly of your mixture stirring VERY well. You want the mixture to be fully hydrated and look like cookie dough, but not so wet that it's batter. You may need a few extra tablespoons beyond the half cup so have extra handy. Add in very small amounts.
6. Add the sprinkles and mix until combined.
7. Use a small cookie scoop or eye ball small amounts to roll into balls and set aside.
Optional: Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave in short bursts until fully melted and then dip half the truffle in to coat. Let the chocolate dry before packaging.