By: Sabrina Virdee (courtesy of Inside Fitness)
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 ½ tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 28oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1 ¾ cups bone or vegetable broth
- 1 14oz can of light unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp packed coconut sugar
- ½ cup Protein Powder of choice + ½ cup water
- 2 medium limes, juiced
- In a large saucepan heat the oil on medium heat.
- Add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the pumpkin puree, cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the broth, coconut milk and sugar.
- Whisk together water and Protein Powder and then pour into saucepan. Let the soup come to a gentle boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and allow it to simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the lime juice then season with sea salt & pepper to taste.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Calories: 155 kcal