By: Sabrina Virdee (courtesy of Inside Fitness)
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- a dash of Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Filling of choice
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, excluding filling and mix well.
- Heat a skillet and grease with butter.
- Pour batter into skillet and move skillet around so the batter spreads out nice and thin.
- Once the crepe begins to slightly bubble, using a large spatula to carefully flip.
- Let the other side cook for 30-60 seconds.
- Serve with filling of choice.
NUTRITION PER SERVING (without filling)
Calories: 169 kcal