By: Sabrina Virdee (courtesy of Inside Fitness)
Peppermint mochas, they are all the rage this time of year! You can literally find them everywhere from Starbucks to McDonald's, but unfortunately they're not exactly a healthy way to start the day. They're filled with refined sugar and processed food ingredients, instead of the protein and healthy fats you need to keep you going all morning.
This frozen peppermint mocha delivers all the pepperminty, chocolatey, coffee goodness using protein, collagen and healthy fats for the perfect breakfast treat.
- 1 cup of full fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup of coffee or a shot of espresso
- 2 scoops of collagen powder
- 4 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of Bodylogix chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 drop of peppermint essential oil or peppermint extract
- Sweetener of choice – Maple syrup, honey, stevia etc.
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
Nutrition Per Serving