By: Sabrina Virdee (courtesy of Inside Fitness)
¼ cup rolled oats
¼ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
Maple syrup, fruit of choice or nut butter to serve (optional)
- In a blender combine first 5 the ingredients. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Allow batter to sit for 10 mins until it thickens.
- On a heated non-stick pan on medium heat add batter by spoonful.
- Flip pancakes when air bubbles appear.
- Remove once golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with maple syrup, fruit or nut butter of choice.
Nutrition Per Serving