1 ½ cup Shortbread Cookie Mix
2 tbsp coconut flour
3 tbsp softened butter
2 large eggs
⅓ cup lemon juice
½ tbsp lemon zest
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
erythritol, to taste (no more than 2 tbsp)
Lavender extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (176 C) and prepare 6 silicone cake molds (½ cup capacity).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cookie mix, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients and stir to get a smooth batter.
- Divide the batter equally among the silicone molds.
- Place molds into a baking dish and put in preheated oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from molds and serve.