Skip to content
2 ripe bananas
1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
2 scoop Yummy Sports Hazelnut Crunch ISO
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bananas, apple sauce, protein powder, and cocoa powder in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spray square brownie pan with nonstick cooking spray and place batter in pan, using a spoon to evenly spread the mixture.
- Ditrubute chocolate chips on top.
- Place in oven, bake for 20min.
- They will seem under done, allow brownies to sit and harden up.
- Cut into 8 pieces and enjoy!