1 cup almonds raw, roasted with skins
½ cup pistachios raw, roasted
½ cup walnuts raw, roasted
½ cup dark chocolate
1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper, and evenly spread nuts onto sheet.
- Roast 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- While cooling, in a medium saucepan combine chocolate and salt; melt over low heat, stirring until completely melted, about 3–4 minutes. Add nuts to chocolate and toss to cover.
- Pour chocolate covered nuts onto the same lined cookie sheet and spread flat; be sure to keep nuts next to each other in order to form clusters.
- Allow to cool at room temperature; if chocolate is still sticky, refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Once cooled and solid, break into 1- to 2-inch pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
NUTRITION PER 2 SERVING
Calories: 170 kcal