Yields 12 muffins
1 cup gluten-free-all-purpose-flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup powdered baking sweetener
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
2 large eggs
1/3 melted coconut oil
14 oz canned coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 scoop Yummy Sports Coco Choco Protein Powder
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp powder sweetener
4 tbsp water
1/2 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tray with 12 liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, sweetener, salt & 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
- Combine both mixtures into one bowl.
- Scoop the batter into tins about 3/4 full and bake for 20-22 minutes
- While the muffins are baking, in a large bowl, mix frosting ingredients until thick.
- When muffins are cool, top with frosting.
- Sprinkle toasted unsweetened coconut flakes onto muffins and enjoy!