By: Sabrina Virdee (courtesy of Inside Fitness)
Makes 12 Muffins
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp flax seed meal
- 1½ cups oat flour
- ½ cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup ripe banana, mashed (approx. 3 medium bananas)
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp nutmeg (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, add all the wet ingredients. Stir until combined.
- To the same bowl, add in all the dry ingredients.
- Stir together until mixed and place batter in muffin tins, greased or lined with silicone muffin wrappers.
- Bake for 20 - 23 minutes until muffins are set on top and a toothpick comes clean.
Store in an airtight container for a week in the fridge, or a few months in the freezer.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Calories: 107 kcal